5 Helpful Wedding Planning Apps That WILL Help You Save Yourself!!
Weddings are magical, but sometimes the planning may seem like it requires a magician. Having to take the budget and fit the bookings, vendors, guest lists, invitations, all within it can make you voluntarily want to pull your hair out, but have no fear! With all the latest development in smartphone technology, there are dozens of wedding planning apps out there that are super helpful.
Whether you’re afraid of going over your budget, your playlist screwing up in the middle of the first dance, or worrying about losing track of who does RSVP and who hasn’t, there’s an app for that – trust us on this one. We’re big tech people.
While there are a ton of different apps out there, some of them are “full of it.” So, we’ve narrowed it down to our top five favorite FREE wedding planning apps that have the best reviews from those who successfully tied the knot.
5 Great Wedding Planning Smartphone Apps
1. Wedding Happy. With all the wedding apps out there, Wedding Happy has to be the easiest and most efficient to use. Instead of having to enter your email address and all that unnecessary information, all you need to do is enter your wedding date and it will begin to build you a customized to-do list. The only reason you’d need to enter your email address would be to set up the “Export and Email” feature which allows you to directly contact your vendors through the app. It basically puts your entire wedding into one little portal for you to use, and it does all the organizing for you.
2. The Knot. The Wedding Dress Look Book by The Knot is a great free application for those brides who have no idea what they want their dress to look like. With several helpful filters such as size, theme/style, and what you’re specifically not looking for (strapless, short, pink etc.), this app will generate hundreds of dress options that fit your credentials.
3. Wedding Budget. One of the most stressful things with planning a wedding is staying within the budget and doing your best not to go too over. Well, with Wedding Budget, some of that stress will be managed by neatly organizing what expenses have been paid and which you still have to pay, or even book for that matter. Oh, and it’s really easy to use, too.
4. Pinterest. From common things to add to your wedding checklist, to finding dresses, and quirky bridesmaid ideas, Pinterest has everything. Pinterest is full of unique ideas if you’re stuck with planning any part of your wedding. Whether you’re looking budget friendly party favors or a pre-wedding fitness plan, Pinterest has it all, and it’s free and insanely simple to use.
5. Gift Registry 360. Instead of registering at just one store and limiting what you need to what they supply, Gift Registry allows you to scan any bar-code and it compiles your registry into one organized list. Once an item is purchased, it is automatically updated so you don’t end up with five different sets of pots and pans. This app is free in the iTunes App Store.
Fun Apps To Use As A Wedding Guest
When you’re at a wedding, it’s inevitable that some portions of it can be boring, and as the bride or groom, there are definitely going to be some moments that you miss. Well, whether you need to be entertained during a lull or you want to see every moment possible, there’s an app for that. People are creating new apps every day and there are hundreds of them that were specifically created for wedding planning, or wedding participation and we’ve found some good ones.
What’s it Gonna Take To Survive In Style?
Reserving a Shutterfly Photo-booth for your wedding can be expensive, but everyone loves to have their photo taken at a wedding. So, to capture all the moments, have the wedding party as well as any guests download the Wedding Party app which is free for Smartphone users. Apps like this allow guests of your wedding to upload any photos into one platform and share them with the other attendees.
Now, it can be awkward telling your guests over the microphone to download an app for the wedding, but one creative way to do it is to print out someone of a guide to put at their tables – that way, once the reception starts, the photos will pour in accordingly.
Before you even get to the reception, there’s the whole planning process and making sure that your bridal party has their act together. Well, there are helpful apps for that too.
Download the app Wedding
Party – it’s one central hub where the bride, groom, bridesmaids, and groomsmen to communicate and be kept up to date with any changes from clothing to the weather for the wedding weekend. There are so many helpful apps out there to keep your big day organized and stress-free, the best you can do to make sure you have an efficient one is to read the ratings.